V.O Studios are comfortable, secure and affordable workspaces located in Central London, providing makers with space to research and develop work.
We invite makers that align with our mission and ethos, who work with unique perspectives and approaches; and whose practices engage critically with a range of social, political, economic, and cultural issues. Equally important is a genuine interest in working collaboratively and the willingness to contribute to our studio community.
V.O onboards members from different backgrounds with a priority given to those from a minority and facing barriers within the industry.
V.O implements its locations within central London to grant makers access to a spectrum of opportunities, resources, networks, and to ensure convenient access for the the public.
- Studios are self enclosed, light–filled with natural light, AC/heating and high speed wifi.
- Facilities are accessible 24/7
- Access to communal areas and shared kitchens
- Galleries and Project Spaces available for subsidised rates
- Possibilities to participate in public facing activities such as exhibitions, events and Open Studios